Saturday, July 28, 2012

Article Spinning as a Very Effective Link Building Method onHealth Crare

If done properly, submitting articles to directories can be a very effective link building method, one which can not only boost your overall position in the search engines but can also bring a fair amount of traffic from these article directories. One of the first strategies I personally use after creating a new website is posting a few articles to high PR article directories such as ezinearticles.com or articlesbase.com. A long time ago I used to write only a few articles and submit them to hundreds of article directories but after analyzing my backlinks I realized that that most of these articles were being placed in the supplemental results due to the issue of duplicate content. (Wikipedia: supplemental result). Of course, links from supplemental results are not deemed to be valuable, so consequently I didn’t see any positive changes in my positions in Google or in any of the other search engines.
There were many solutions I could try to attempt to solve this problem. One of the first ones which sprang to mind was to write a unique article for each article directory in my list. It would take me almost three days as there were more than 200 articles in my list at that particular time. I soon ditched this idea and started to Google. Not long after I came across information about article spinning and found the concept very interesting. The only thing you needed to do was write one seed article, which looks something like this:
{Hello|Hi|Greetings} {John|Mark|David}, {how are you|how do you do|how’s life}?
Then you use a special script or piece of software which spins the seed article and generates many unique versions for you. Just from the example above, it is possible to generate 27 different variations of the sentence. Imagine how many unique articles you could generate from a 400 word article? I think you’re getting the idea.
I decided to test this method on one of my websites and the results were amazing. After just one month submitting spun articles to various article directories, I was seeing lots of valuable links as well as positive changes in my search engine positions.
Before writing this post, I made a small case study. I created a new mini affiliate website optimized for a keyword that was not very competitive (about 1,000,000 competitors in Google). There were only two link building methods I used with this website: article spinning and social bookmarking. I actually only submitted my website to couple of social bookmarking sites because it is proven to be a very fast method of having your website indexed in the search engines. Almost three weeks have passed and here are the results so far:
Click Here!
27-dec-2008
On December 6th my website was indexed in Google at number 60 in the search results and I then started submitting my spun articles. As you can see, the very next day my website dropped to number 75 and then disappeared from Google’s index for four days. This is a normal occurrence with brand new sites, so I continued with the article submissions. From December 11th my positions have been constantly improving and there haven’t been any negative fluctuations since then. The website generated more than 400 USD in three weeks through affiliate sales. Some of these sales were from traffic that came from the article directories; however, the majority of sales are from Google organic searches.
27-dec-2008-2
Judging by initial results, I can honestly say that this link building method is undoubtedly worth continuing. Moreover, it has two positive aspects: first, you can get sales from the article directories because if you have written a quality seed article, so generated articles will also be of good quality, and second, you can get sales from organic search engine traffic.
To sum up, I would like to say that today there are many quality article spinning services, some free, some not. However, I have written my own simple script which I use and have decided to share it with you, so here is the link: . You can also find the link in the right menu. I am going to continue improving the script as best I can and as always, I appreciate your comments with any suggestions on how I can improve it. This was the first part of this particular case study and in a couple of months I will post the second part so we can all see the results.
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment